Shinjuku is one of Tokyo's most vibrant and exciting areas. It offers the visitor two very different sides of Tokyo - the skyscrapers and Tokyo Metropolitan Government building west of Shinjuku station and the neon lights to the east. In and around these two extremes is a huge array of shopping opportunities as well as the tranquility of some of Tokyo's finest green spaces.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - A Tokyo landmark that towers 45 floors above the city. The Observatories in the North and South towers offer spectacular views over the city and are free. These are a 5 minute walk from Hilton Tokyo.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - Created as a garden for the Royal Family, it is now a popular national park. The perfect spot for escaping the bustle of the city and for cherry blossom viewing in the spring. These are a 10 minute walk from Shinjuku Station.
- Kabukicho - Japan's most famous entertainment district with a huge range of restaurants, theaters, bars and Karaoke. These are a 5 minute walk from Shinjuku Station.
- Shinjuku Shopping - The area around Shinjuku station provides a wealth of opportunities for the serious shopper. Including Takashimaya Times Square, Japan's largest department store. These are a 10 minute walk from Hilton Tokyo.
- Kumano Shrine - For the visitor seeking a moment of reflection, this Shinto Shrine in Shinjuku Central park offers a glimpse into Japan's rich religious heritage. This is a 5 minute walk from Hilton Tokyo.
- Suehirotei Theater - One of the few remaining traditional theaters in Tokyo. This Shinjuku institution offers performances of Japanese comedy shows and performances of such Rakugo. This is a 5 minute walk from Shinjuku station.